CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!

This little girl turns 3 tomorrow. I can hardly believe it. It went by so fast. I thought that blogging would help me stay more up to date on things but as usual, its just another thing on my list. So, here's a quick recap of the last 2 weeks before we get to birthday fun tomorrow.

We went camping with the Gade's. It was a beautiful weekend and we had lots of fun. I got this great shot of Megan down at the water.



Here's proof that men suntan....ha ha ha ha ha!!!!


Chillin' with Daddy.


Yummy S'mores by the fire.

Our first trip to the dentist. I'm pretty sure Megs is the only not quite 3yr old on the planet that was excited to go to the dentist. She did awesome!

0 comments: