CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

some scrap stuff

This is the extent of the scrapbooking I've done since early June....sad, I know, that something I used to do every week has been put on the back burner for a while. I hope to catch up this winter when its too cold to do anything else. Photo from my birthday.
Megan and my sister at MOA.
Megan and the neighbor clowning around in the driveway.

SummerFest Parade
Megan, Mallory and Kennedy being silly.

Megan, Grandma, Jordan and Connor with their Build-A-Bears at MOA.
This one still cracks me up.

I love this photo from camping at Saylorville this summer.
Megan and BFF Madison at their first sleepover.
This is the funniest story ever!
Megan loves gymnastics. She moved up into the next class this fall...now Mama gets to watch from the balcony instead of chase her around the gym.








1 comments:

Cookie Aguilar said...

Hi Angela!!!
wow i love your pages!!! all og them!!! so nice to visit your blog!!! cant wait to see more of your creations!