CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes.

Megan has been saying a lot of funny things lately. Thought I'd capture a few.


Megs: It's sunny out today.
Mama: Yes, it is sunny out.
Megs: That means we can go to the playground.

{Toddler logic, just love it!}


Megs: Mama, your coffee has shamrocks on it.
Mama: Well, yes, it does have flowers on it. (puzzled as I'm filling the mug for the drive into work)
Megs: No, its shamrocks, and its BEAUTIFUL!


And my favorite so far, said to Brian.


Megs: Look Daddy, its a picture of Mama. (handing him a music CD)
Brian: Uh, uh, hee hee, that's not Mama, Megan.
Megs: Yes it is! Yes it is! Its Mama.


Here's the CD that she had.....bet you didn't know I was secretly Mariah Carey. Still laughing about this one.

1 comments:

niColeGadE said...

I LOVE that! She actually looks a bit like you in that picture!