I got the BEST package in the mail today! My copy of Somerset Magazine with my PUBLISHED layout in it!!!!! AAAHHH!!!! I screamed when I saw it! If you find the April edition, I'm on page 75. The magazine didn't scan well for me so here's a copy of the mag and the picture of my layout. I'm so excited! This is my first print publication. Aren't Grif and Megs cute??? :o)
Other things going on....I submitted my work tonight to Memory Bound (our LSS) for their Design Team call. We scrap there every Wednesday night so I'm hoping that they chose me. The call doesn't end until 4/20 and then they will announce the team on 4/30. April might be a long month for me! Wish me luck!
ATCs....not the test in college (I know, that's ACTs), but Artist Trading Cards. The girls and I have started Emily Falconbridge's 52 week Deck of Me challenge. I have 3 cards done so far and a 4th in progress. This has been a great catalyst for inspiration for my other pages. And I'm excited to be capturing things about me that I'm sure Megs and any other children we have will love to read when they are older. I'll have to post some here soon.
The weather is starting to get nicer so we are trying to play outside more. Megs tells me that we can go to the playground if its sunny out....that must be the rule at daycare! She's quite the dare devil. I think gymnastics on Mondays has given her a boost in her confidence (not that she needed it, mind you!) since she is climbing on everything and tells us she can do it herself. Wonder where she gets that from?? HA!
Aahh..happy day!
Oh, I almost forgot. As you can see, I re-designed my blog...but when I did it I lost a bunch of my favorite links and blinkies! I spent a good amount of time earlier this week trying to find them all (ok, remember where I found them all) and get them back up. If you remember one that I used to have, leave me a comment! I have mama-brain...



0 comments:
Post a Comment