I'm feverishly trying to get this all done! Do you see my bare tree? It misses having presents under it. I have made 2 lists now b/c I seem to forget someone or something. I am done with Megs, thankfully! Now on to a few more folks. I really need to sit down and wrap what I've bought and then compare it to my list to make sure I haven't overbought for someone....I tend to do that!
Had a very productive shopping trip to Minneapolis with my girlfriends last weekend. It was so much fun and we were definitely silly by the end. Here are some great shots of us. We shopped, ate, had pedicures, drank a lot of wine, and even received a culinary education from a very nice friend of Rhonda's. We also hit up IKEA for some great bargains. Did I mention I'm now in love with IKEA! I found some items for my scrap room and we will need to take a trip back north to pick them up since we didn't have enough room in the car. Oh well...twist my arm! It snowed big time while we were there but we still managed to get around okay and made it home safely.
Had a very productive shopping trip to Minneapolis with my girlfriends last weekend. It was so much fun and we were definitely silly by the end. Here are some great shots of us. We shopped, ate, had pedicures, drank a lot of wine, and even received a culinary education from a very nice friend of Rhonda's. We also hit up IKEA for some great bargains. Did I mention I'm now in love with IKEA! I found some items for my scrap room and we will need to take a trip back north to pick them up since we didn't have enough room in the car. Oh well...twist my arm! It snowed big time while we were there but we still managed to get around okay and made it home safely.




1 comments:
I swear you girls are like my long lost sisters! Love the new blog!
Post a Comment