CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Spending my time wisely...

Ok, so I have 2 days off of work this week in which I have NOTHING planned! It's so fabulous! Today I went to the local scrapbook store and scrapped with the girls. So great! I started a 6x12 Christmas album before the holidays and today worked on the pages now that I have photos. Here's the first few pages. I'm really happy with how they turned out!

Cover

Inside cover
Page 2& 3
Page 4
I have about 5 pages to go but have some really great photos to use for them and I have all day tomorrow to work on it too. I'm really happy I'm making this book b/c its way more fun than doing multiple Christmas layouts! This is Love, Elsie Noel paper, Making Memories Deck the Halls embellishments, and Daisy D's & Scenic Route rub ons, with a few things from my stash mixed in.


2 comments:

niColeGadE said...

I am so in love with your Christmas book! It's gorgeous, Ang!

Itty Bitty Scrap Shack said...

Looks fun! That will be a great Christmas Memory!