CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My dogs are barking....



as in my FEET! After a full day of work, I ran to the mall to pick up the last of my gifts for Brian. Then off to Old Navy where I scored big time. I swear the entire store was 50% off! I got some of the fabu fleeces that Nicole was telling me about, gifts for my soon to be born nephew, a little something for Megs, and my best deal of the day....a winter coat for $14.75! Yep, less than $15 bucks! It was on sale for $24.75 and I had a $10 off coupon. Still not sure the guy rang it up right but I wasn't arguing!




After a quick bite to eat I ran out to Entrees Made Easy for a private meal prep party. If you are a busy mom like me, find an EME near you! Its great! I spent less than an hour preparing 6 yummy meals that go in my freezer and take less than 30 minutes to make when I need them. My friend Anne owns this one in Clive, IA, and I'm a frequent customer.




One last stop on my way home, Target, for the infamous toy search. Found the last gifts on my list and even got a bonus gift for Megs stocking...a sled! She is going to freak out on Christmas morning! I can hardly wait.




Now its up to the spare room to start the wrapping process....




Here are a few more pictures of our weekend in Minneapolis. Dawn sent these over the weekend....freakin' hysterical!

Poor Nicole, her giraffe didn't go up and down on the carousel!

The last pic is from IKEA...I'm surprised they didn't kick us out for being so goofy!

1 comments:

niColeGadE said...

Glad you found some good fleecy deals!