Itty Bitty Scrap Shack...so cute! They are looking for a new DT too. Seems its that time of year since ScrapScene has a new announcement on DT practically ever day. Anyway, I threw my hat at Itty Bitty too. Hopefully they'll like my stuff! Check them out at http://www.ittybittyscrapshack.com/. Neat little place!
And here's a layout I did yesterday...just been thinking lately about how there is this ideal out there that you have to be Superwoman...I really want to know who manufactured this ideal and how is anyone supposed to live up to it anyways!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Don't you love this name?
Posted by MegsMama at 8:33 PM
Labels: scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute layout! I don't know who's suppose to be superwoman either, although I think that anyone who is a mom has to be superwoman to some degree...think of everything we do!
Yay...I did too. :) Here's wishing us both luck :)
Cute blog and pictures!
I spotlighted this one! I love it.
Post a Comment