My new laptop has arrived! I got it yesterday and have pretty much spent the last 24 hours trying to figure everything out and transfer stuff from the old computer. I bought one of those transfer kits to make it easy but not everything came over right. Oh well...I tried 3 different times and still not right. Guess I'll need to call my computer-whiz brother for help.
Anyway, new laptop is a Dell Inspiron and its Sapphire Blue. Not as flashy as it looks on their website but still cool. I wanted RED but by the time we decided on all our options it was no longer a color choice, primarily because I wanted Windows XP and they are really pushing VISTA right now. Very different from my laptop at work though. This one has a widescreen and the keyboard seems more navigatable (is that a word?). It's surprisingly light for its size.
I'm happy that I'll now be able check email, blog, surf from anywhere in the house...and Brian is happy to gain access to the desktop computer. I've been hogging it these last few months. :o)
Also got a very packed box of goodies from Tallyscrapper yesterday. January's kit was in it...yummy! And some stuff I've had in my Tallylove for a while. I am looking forward to getting some scraptime in this week...might need to play tonight after Megs goes to bed. I've also got a few ideas for my TOTW at Itty Bitty which is just around the corner...


2 comments:
I hope you get a chance to play with the jan kit!!! just got mine too....love your irl page....very cool!!
Lucky, lucky you! I so want a laptop!!!
Have fun with your Tally goodies!!!
Post a Comment