CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Long week...


Life has, as usual, gotten in the way of my scrapping... ugh. Work was crazy last week and we traveled this weekend. I had to get a least one page done tonight when we got home to feel whole again.

This is a quick layout I did of my trip to Minneapolis in December when I got to meet an online friend, Nancy. Used up some stash (still trying this method!) and threw it together quickly. I feel better already!







This weekend was my father-in-law's 80th birthday celebration. We had a big community event and hired a polka band.
So much fun! My daughter danced from the minute they started playing until the minute they stopped....4 hours straight! She was so funny.








Here is a great pick of what it was like to try to catch her so she could eat, drink, use the bathroom...none of which I was successful at.

She slept pretty good at grandpa's house and didn't even make it through church before falling asleep. Early nap but everyone we saw commented on how she had to be exhausted after the night before. If I had one ounce of her energy....
Which leads me to sign off because I really need some sleep!


























0 comments: