I admit it...I horde stuff. Particularly scrapbook stuff. Like Basic Grey...I have way too much. So I'm resolving to use my stuff. For every page that I use stash on, I get to buy something new. Haven't quite decided what limit of new will be but I'm trying to use my stash.
Here's 2 examples of stash use this weekend...using up some Love, Elsie and Basic Grey.

And did I mention I fried the printer?? Yep, sparks, smoke and all. I'm going to have to take it in to be repaired because it won't even turn on now. Good thing we just ordered a new laptop and got a free printer deal! I truly miss the ability to scan layouts, even if it was only 8.5x11 sizes. I wanted to print a photo last night and realized I couldn't...and it would have cost more in gas to drive to Walgreens than it would to print the photo there. Guess I just have to be patient (Did I mention this is not one of my virtues???)


1 comments:
oh my those layouts! Rocking!
Post a Comment