CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's been happening...

Just need to bring you all up to date on what's been happening around here.

First, my husband's uncle Arn passed away on Sunday. It was a lovely wake on Wednesday evening and the funeral was today. The family is doing well but its hard. He was a great man and told lots of stories. Arn will surely be missed.

Second, Megs has taken on the next phase of potty training. We're now in underwear during the day with pull ups at nap and bedtime. So far she's had 1 accident each day...usually when she gets distracted she forgets. We'll keep trying but its another step in the process I guess.

Third, what happened to January? Its over already. I don't know what we did all month but it went super fast. I haven't even got my calendar made yet. Ugh!

One more day of work this week and then I'll need to figure out what's next!

1 comments:

cicadagirl said...

I know what you mean about January! Sympathies to your husband and your family...and good luck with the next phase of potty training! That was a big milestone at our house this year too. :)